The Cheesy Colors Live Wallpaper is now released for Android!
You can buy it for $0.99 right here!
The Cheesy Colors Live Wallpaper contains 9 (count ‘em!) beautiful live wallpaper animations! Watch as your device puts on a variety of colorful displays for your enjoyment!
And now, behold some screenshots!
Hello folks! We’ve just launched the Hubert’s Island Adventure: Mouse o’ War: Co-Op Edition Kickstarter project! Our goal is to raise enough funds ($5,000) to be able to add cooperative multiplayer to Hubert’s Island Adventure.
There are tons of excellent rewards, and an absolutely compelling video. Go check it out!
We will be continuing to update the Kickstarter page throughout the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
And of course, please support us if you are interested in the project!
If you don’t know what Kickstarter is, or want to know more about it, check out their handy FAQ page here!
Hubert’s Island Adventure: Mouse o’ War version 1.2 is now live!
This one is pretty huge. Character switching is significantly improved. Tons of secret areas have been added, with a few more riddle signs leading to treasure troves, and even a sort of pirate scavenger hunt. Some Independence day content was added (new main menu music, etc.) and there were several little fixes and tweaks. Finally, there are now multiple game modes. The game up to this point is now known as Adventure mode, and a Survival mode has been added. There are currently 4 maps for it, and you try to survive as long as you can against increasing hordes of enemies.
There is also a newly revamped demo. Many more levels are accessible in Adventure mode, as well as 3 of the 4 Survival maps.
I’ve added a Updates page for Hubert’s Island, which details the current version, and includes instructions for updating based on where you bought the game.
Use those buttons at the top of this page to grab the demo, or purchase a copy for $9.99 right now!
For this one, I would recommend doing a clean install. That is always the best way to go.
Here is the full changelog for 1.2:
– Some minor level tweaks.
– The Up key (which already read signs) now flips switches as well.
– The Use key has been changed to the Change Character key. As the name implies, it changes your character.
– Character changing has been removed from the Options window.
– In addition to respawning, passing through a spawn box or checkpoint flag now changes you to the selected character.
– The demo has been completely revamped. Less annoying/more useful info on the game, and more of the game is accessible.
– In-level lighting no longer reveals secret areas.
– Made some interesting modifications to some levels…
– Added Captain Yellowbeard’s treasure hoard.
– Added Captain Bluebeard’s treasure hoard.
– Added lots more FUN!
– Tweaked some NPCs.
– Miscellaneous code cleanup.
– Added Survival game mode. On that note, there are now multiple game modes.
– There are currently 3 regular Survival maps, plus one Adventure Survival map.
– Wings from J-Balloon flash when it is about to run out.
– Added Independence Day things.
– Software cursor no longer displays when all windows are closed.